Citation: Proceedings of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 11, pages 965–969 (2017)
Abstract. The main aim of this article is to analyse the collected opinions on the use of electronic banking tools by individual clients in Poland, at the end of 2016. The research has been carried out using a CAWI method. The survey questionnaire, which was verified by finance experts, was made available to respondents on the servers of the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw. The following article structure has been adopted: after a brief introduction, the authors presented the assumptions of the conducted research and the research method, and subsequently the authors have carried out an analysis and discussion of the obtained findings and conclusions, which may be seen as supplementary in relation to previous studies conducted in the summer of 2016.
- Chmielarz W., Systemy elektronicznej bankowości, Difin, 2005
- Chmielarz W., Łuczak K., Mobile Payment Systems in Poland — Analysis of Customer Preferences, in: Transformations in Business & Economics, Vol. 15, no. 2a (38A), 2016, pp. 523–538.
- Chmielarz W., Zborowski M., Conversion Method in Comparative Analysis of e-Banking Services in Poland in: Chapter 4 entitled: Information Systems and Services in: Perspectives in Business Informatics Research eds. A. Kobylinski, A. Sobczak in: Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing no. 158, Springer Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2013, pp. 227–240, http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-45321-7.
- Chmielarz W., Zborowski M., Comparative analysis of e-banking services of the most popular banking websites in Poland in 2016, an article sent for publication in X-th SIGSAND/PLAIS Eurosymposium'2017, conference materials, 2017.
- https://zbp.pl/public/repozytorium/wydarzenia/images/styczen_2017/ konferencja_praso, 2016., accessed February 2017.
- http://www.marketest.co.uk/market-research-questionnaire/91/banking_services, accessed June 2017.
- https://www.scribd.com/doc/20110339/Questionnaire-for-online-banking-survey, accessed June, 2017.
- Hui-Min Z., The study on evaluation of e-banking websites from the view point of customers, Computer Design and Applications (ICCDA), 2010, IEEE, http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/conferencedetails/index.html?Conf accessed March 2017, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IC-CDA.2010.5541414.
- Marete1 J. M., Gommans H. P., Gongera E. G., An Evaluation of E-Banking Services on Customer Satisfaction: Case of National Bank of Kenya, European Journal of Business and Management, European Journal of Business and Management, 2014, pp. 228–238, at: http://www.iiste.org/Journals/index.php/EJBM/article/view/14472; accessed March 2017,
- Mera M. B., Gonzales A. C., Lopez O.R., A new Web assessment index: Spanish universities analysis, Internet Research: Electronic Application and Policy, 11(3), 2001, http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/10662240110396469.
- Migdadi Y. K., Quantitative Evaluation of the Internet Banking Service Encounter's Quality: Comparative Study between Jordan and the UK Retail Banks, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 2 (13), 2008.
- Miranda, F. J., Cortes R., Barriuso C., Quantitative Evaluation of e-Banking Web Sites: an Empirical Study of Spanish Banks, The Electronic Journal Information Systems Evaluation, 2(9), (2006), at: http://www.eiise.com, accessed March 2015, DOI: 10.4236/jssm.2010.31014.
- NETB@nk, NETB@nk Raport Bankowość internetowa i płatności bezgotówkowe. Podsumowanie III kwartału 2016 r., Związek Banków Polskich (The Polish Bank Association).
- Soufi B., Survey and Expert Evaluation for e-Banking. In: Yamamoto S. (ed.) Human Interface and the Management of Information. Information and Interaction Design. HIMI 2013. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 8016. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2013, pp. 375–382; accessed March 2017, http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-39209-2_43.