Citation: Proceedings of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 11, pages 353–356 (2017)
Abstract. Correct identity recognition based on a voice sample must deal with many problems such as too big or small distance from the microphone, noise or abnormal voice. Hoarseness, coughing or even stuttering can also be encountered as disturbance of the voice. Research on new aspects of intelligent processing for voice brings possibilities to use intelligent methods to increase efficiency in processing and quality of record. In this paper, a spectrogram analysis for the detection of specific data and remove these distortions in the sample is presented. The proposed solution has been tested and discussed for real use in identity verification systems.
- D. Połap, “Neuro-heuristic voice recognition,” in Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), 2016 Federated Conference on. IEEE, 2016, pp. 487–490.
- C. R. Francis, V. V. Nair, and S. Radhika, “A scale invariant technique for detection of voice disorders using modified mellin transform,” in Emerging Technological Trends (ICETT), International Conference on. IEEE, 2016, pp. 1–6.
- S. D. You, Y.-C. Wu, and S.-H. Peng, “Comparative study of singing voice detection methods,” Multimedia Tools and Applications, vol. 75, no. 23, pp. 15 509–15 524, 2016.
- S. S. Kumar and K. S. Rao, “Voice/non-voice detection using phase of zero frequency filtered speech signal,” Speech Communication, vol. 81, pp. 90–103, 2016.
- R. Damaševičius, R. Maskeliūnas, A. Venčkauskas, and M. Woźniak, “Smartphone user identity verification using gait characteristics,” Symmetry, vol. 8, no. 10, p. 100, 2016.
- R. Johnson, W. J. Scheirer, and T. E. Boult, “Secure voice-based authentication for mobile devices: vaulted voice verification,” in SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2013, pp. 87 120P–87 120P.
- Z. Marszałek, “Performance test on triple heap sort algorithm,” PUBLISHER UWM OLSZTYN 2017, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 49–61, 2017.
- ——, “Novel recursive fast sort algorithm,” in International Conference on Information and Software Technologies. Springer, 2016, pp. 344–355.
- M. Nosál’, J. Porubän, and M. Sulı́r, “Customizing host ide for non-programming users of pure embedded dsls: A case study,” Computer Languages, Systems & Structures, 2017.
- S. Chodarev, “Development of human-friendly notation for xml-based languages,” in Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), 2016 Federated Conference on. IEEE, 2016, pp. 1565–1571.
- H. Bay, T. Tuytelaars, and L. Van Gool, “Surf: Speeded up robust features,” Computer vision–ECCV 2006, pp. 404–417, 2006.
- P. Welch, “The use of fast fourier transform for the estimation of power spectra: a method based on time averaging over short, modified periodograms,” IEEE Transactions on audio and electroacoustics, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 70–73, 1967.