Citation: Proceedings of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 11, pages 195–198 (2017)
Abstract. The Moodle portal of our faculty is running in a virtualized environment together with other about 50 application servers and 60 virtualized desktops. Increasing traffic on the site (reaching over 400 000 views/posts monthly) forced us to assess its performance impact on the virtualization environment. The performance analysis identified processor cycles and disk operations as the bottlenecks of the system. We are planning to address these issues with increasing of the number of processor cores in our virtualization hosts and with a solid state disk upgrade of the disk array used in our virtualization environment in our next hardware upgrade cycle.
- D. Kordek, “Statistical Analysis of Subconscious Human Behaviour,” in Aplimat 2009: 8th International Conference. Proceedings, Bratislava, Slovakia, 2009, pp. 783-789.
- D. Jezbera, D. Kordek, J. Kriz et al., “Walkers on the circle,” J. Stat. Mech.-Theory Exp., vol. 2010, no. 01, Jan. 2010, http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1742-5468/2010/01/L01001
- D. Kordek, “The definition of optical systems aberrations to secondary school students regarding their knowledge of mathematics,” in AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 1804, 2017, pp. 030004-1 - 030004-6.
- M. Blaha, V. Masin, P. Stransky et al., “Optimization of the therapeutic procedure during LDL-apheresis – a computerized model,” Transfus. Apher. Sci., vol. 32, no. suppl. 2, pp. 149-156, Apr. 2005, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.transci.2004.10.022
- V. Masin, M. Blaha, P. Stransky et al., “Optimization Of Therapeutic Procedure During LDL Apheresis – Verification Of The Computerized Model In The Clinical Practice,” Transfus. Apher. Sci., vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 39-45, Feb. 2007, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.transci.2006.10.004
- J. Zahora, A. Bezrouk, J. Hanus, “Models of stents – Comparison and applications,” Physiol. Res., vol. 56, pp. 115-121, 2007.
- A. Bezrouk, L. Balsky, I. Selke Krulichova et al., “Nickel-titanium closed-coil springs: evaluation of the clinical plateau,” Rev. Chim., vol. 68, no.5, pp. 1137‑1142, May 2017.
- A. Bezrouk, L. Balsky, M. Smutny et al., “Thermomechanical properties of nickel-titanium closed-coil springs and their implications for clinical practice,” Am. J. Orthod. Dentofac. Orthop., vol. 146, no. 3, pp. 319‑327, Sep. 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ajodo.2014.05.025
- J. Hanus, T. Nosek, J. Zahora et al., “On-line integration of computer controlled diagnostic devices and medical information systems in undergraduate medical physics education for physicians,” Phys. Medica, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 83-90, Jan. 2013, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2011.12.002
- J. Zahora, J. Hanus, D. Jezbera et al., “Remotely Controlled Laboratory and Virtual Experiments in Teaching Medical Biophysics,” in 6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (iceri 2013). Proceedings, Seville, Spain, 2013, pp. 900-906.
- J. Hanus, J. Zahora, V. Masin et al., “On-Line Incorporation of Study and Medical Information System in Undergraduate Medical Education, “in 6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (iceri 2013). Proceedings, Seville, Spain, 2013, pp. 1500-1507.
- J. Feberova, T. Dostalova, M. Hladikova et al., “Evaluation of 5-year Experience with E-learning Techniques at Charles University in Prague. Impact on Quality of Teaching and Students' Achievements,” New Educ. Rev., vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 110-120, 2010.
- J. Baker, (2015, Dec. 4), Top 10 VMware Metrics to help pinpoint bottlenecks [Online]. Available: http://capacitymanagement-metron.blogspot.cz/2015/12/top-10-vmware-metrics-to-help-pinpoint.html [Accessed: 2017, May 9].