Citation: Proceedings of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 11, pages 177–180 (2017)
Abstract. At the Charles University, Faculty of Medicine, in Hradec Kralove, the Biophysics and Biostatics subject is implemented as a classic combination, i.e. contact, educational method and e-learning. The e-learning is realized in the LMS Moodle in the ``multicourses'' called Biophysics and Biostatics -- General Medicine and Biophysics and Biostatics -- Dentistry. A process of teaching during the whole term is described in this contribution too. One of the important points is the explanation of the evaluation system of the key activities that are realized in the LMS Moodle. As a part of contribution are added the statistical results of the success rate of all the Online tests to lab and Credit tests. In the conclusion the reader gets to know our main aim, which is the completion of the student´s complex evaluation during the whole ``multicourse''. This complex evaluation demands the interconnection of the interactive Excel protocols with the LMS Moodle.
- J. Prucha, E. Walterova, J. Mares, “Pedagogicky slovnik,” Praha: Portal, pp. 395, 2009, ISBN: 9788073676476.
- J. Feberova, T. Dostalova, M. Hladikova et al., “Evaluation of 5-year Experience with E-learning Techniques at Charles University in Prague. Impact on Quality of Teaching and Students' Achievements,” New Educ. Rev., vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 110-120, 2010.
- M. Minovic, V. Stavljanin, M. Milovanovic et al., “Usability issues of e-learning systems: case-study for Moodle learning management system,” On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems: OTM 2008 Workshops, pp. 561-570, Nov. 2008. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-88875-8_79.
- J. Hanus, T. Nosek, J. Zahora et al., “On-line integration of computer controlled diagnostic devices and medical information systems in undergraduate medical physics education for physicians,” Phys. Medica, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 83-90, Jan. 2013, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2011.12.002.
- J. Hanus, J. Zahora, V. Masin et al., “On-Line Incorporation of Study and Medical Information System in Undergraduate Medical Education, “in 6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (iceri 2013). Proceedings, Seville, Spain, 2013, pp. 1500-1507.
- J. Zahora, J. Hanus, D. Jezbera et al., “Remotely Controlled Laboratory and Virtual Experiments in Teaching Medical Biophysics,” in 6th International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (iceri 2013). Proceedings, Seville, Spain, 2013, pp. 900-906.
- J. Zahora, A. Bezrouk, J. Hanus, “Models of stents - Comparison and applications,” Physiological Research, vol. 56, pp. 115–121, 2007.
- A. Bezrouk, L. Balsky, M. Smutny et al., “Thermomechanical properties of nickel-titanium closed-coil springs and their implications for clinical practice,” Am. J. Orthod. Dentofac. Orthop., vol. 146, no. 3, pp. 319‑327, Sep. 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ajodo.2014.05.025.
- A. Bezrouk, L. Balsky, I. Selke Krulichova et al., “Nickel-titanium closed-coil springs: evaluation of the clinical plateau,” Rev. Chim., vol. 68, no.5, pp. 1137‑1142, May 2017.