Citation: Proceedings of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 11, pages 1221–1228 (2017)
Abstract. Enterprise architecture supports a holistic approach used to optimize activities of a company Software developing companies frequently use a popular agile approach, and the most popular agile methodology is Scrum. A sprint retrospective is a Scrum process, which is supposed to enable self-development and improve communication between team members. Unfortunately, the reality is usually different. The aim of the paper is to identify problems with retrospectives and use enterprise architecture models to help different stakeholders to understand the problems of agile approach and to find reasons why sometimes it does not meet its goals. Next, the authors try to find solutions for the identified problems on the basis of a persona concept.
- D. Chen, G. Doumeingts, and F. Vernadat, “Architectures for enterprise integration and interoperability: Past, present and future,” Comput. Ind., vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 647–659, Sep. 2008.
- C. Pardo, F. J. Pino, F. García, M. Piattini, and M. T. Baldassarre, “An ontology for the harmonization of multiple standards and models,” Comput. Stand. Interfaces, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 48–59, Jan. 2012.
- The Open Group, “ArchiMate® 3.0 Specification,” 2016. [Online]. Available: http://pubs.opengroup.org/architecture/archimate3-doc/toc.html. [Accessed: 27-Jan-2017].
- K. Schwaber and K. Sutherland, Scrum Guide. 2016.
- M. Lankhorst, Enterprise Architecture at Work. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2017.
- A. Lapkin et al., “Gartner clarifies the definition of the term’enterprise architecture’,” 2008.
- S. Hanschke, J. Ernsting, and H. Kuchen, “Integrating Agile Software Development and Enterprise Architecture Management,” 2015, pp. 4099–4108.
- J. Werewka, K. Jamróz, and D. Pitulej, “Developing Lean Architecture Governance at a Software Developing Company Applying ArchiMate Motivation and Business Layers,” in Beyond Databases, Architectures, and Structures, vol. 424, S. Kozielski, D. Mrozek, P. Kasprowski, B. Małysiak-Mrozek, and D. Kostrzewa, Eds. Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2014, pp. 492–503.
- M. Lankhorst, Enterprise Architecture at Work. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013.
- P. Szwed, J. Werewka, and G. Rogus, “Ontology based alignment of classic and agile project managment for an IT enterprise,” Zesz. Nauk. Wydzialu ETI Politech. Gdań., vol. 19, pp. 345–350.
- PMI, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: PMBOK(R) Guide, 5 edition. Newtown Square, Pennsylvania: Project Management Institute, 2013.
- R. Wendler, “The Structure of Agility from Different Perspectives,” in 2013 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, 2013, pp. 1177–1184.
- F. B. Ruy, R. A. Falbo, M. P. Barcellos, and G. Guizzardi, “Towards an ontology pattern language for harmonizing software process related ISO standards,” 2015, pp. 388–395.
- J. Werewka, G. J. Nalepa, M. Turek, T. Włodarek, S. Bobek, and K. Kaczor, Project management in IT company. Vol. 3, Project and software development processes management, vol. 3. Kraków: AGH Press, 2012.
- M. P. Kua, The Retrospective Handbook: A guide for agile teams. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2013.
- E. Derby, D. Larsen, and K. Schwaber, Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great, 1 edition. Raleigh, NC: Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2006.
- “Agile wallboards,” Projects’ Little Helper, 29-Oct-2010. [Online]. Available: http://www.projectslittlehelper.com/2010/10/29/being-agile/collaboration-and-communication/agile-wallboards/. [Accessed: 14-Apr-2017].
- T. Kataoka, K. Furuto, and T. Matsumoto, “The Analyzing Method of Root Causes for Software Problems,” SEI Tech. Rev., no. 73, p. 81, 2011.
- M. Sutton, “How to Make an App - an AAC app comes to life in a week,” Tactus Therapy Solutions, 02-Feb-2015. .
- E. Derby, “Seven Ways to Revitalize Your Sprint Retrospectives | esther derby associates, inc.,” 2010. [Online]. Available: http://www.estherderby.com/2010/06/seven-ways-to-revitalize-your-sprint-retrospectives.html. [Accessed: 14-Apr-2017].
- L. Gonçalves and B. Linders, Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives - A Toolbox of Retrospective Exercises. lulu.com, 2014.
- “eBook: Fun retrospectives,” Caroli.org. [Online]. Available: http://www.caroli.org/book-fun-retrospectives/. [Accessed: 14-Apr-2017].
- A. Przybylek and M. K. Olszewski, “Adopting collaborative games into Open Kanban,” in 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), 2016, pp. 1539–1543.
- Tholons, “2015 Top 100 Outsourcing Destinations.” www.THOLONS.com, 2015.
- A. Jenkinson, “Beyond segmentation,” J. Target. Meas. Anal. Mark., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 60–72, 1994.