Citation: Communication Papers of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 13, pages 127–130 (2017)
Abstract. This paper introduces security enabler for 5G networks that can be applied to improve network's own security and utilized by network users in their own service protection methods. Its main role is to process technical information present in the network in order to provide trustworthiness information that can facilitate necessary trust decisions. Network Provided Trustworthiness system matching 5G architecture is proposed to provide this functionality.
- R Gupta, Akhil, and Rakesh Kumar Jha. "A survey of 5G network: Architecture and emerging technologies." IEEE access 3 (2015): 1206-1232. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2015.2461602
- Next Generation Mobile Network Alliance, “5G White Paper”, Version 1.0, Feb 17, 2015.
- 5G PPP Architecture Working Group, View on 5G Architecture Version 1.0, July 2016
- Yan, Zheng, Peng Zhang, and Athanasios V. Vasilakos. "A security and trust framework for virtualized networks and software‐defined networking." Security and communication networks (2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/sec.1243
- Koch, Robert, et al. "Using Geolocation for the Strategic Preincident Preparation of an IT Forensics Analysis." IEEE Systems Journal 10.4 (2016): 1338-1349. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JSYST.2015.2389518
- Selander, Goran, et al. "5G-ENSURE: D2. 1 use cases." (2016).
- Wang, Dongxia, et al. "Towards robust and effective trust management for security: A survey." Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications (TrustCom), 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TrustCom.2014.65
- Mohammadi, Nazila Gol, et al. "Trustworthiness attributes and metrics for engineering trusted internet-based software systems." International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science. 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-11561-0_2
- Phillips, Stephen, et al. "5G-ENSURE: D2.2 Trust model (draft).”
- 5G Security – Making the Right Choice to Match your Needs (A SIMalliance 5GWG technical white paper) http://simalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/5G-Security-%E2%80%93-Making-the-Right-Choice-to-Match-your-Needs.pdf
- Next Generation Mobile Network Alliance, "Description of Network Slicing Concept." NGMN 5G P 1 (2016).
- Manzalini, A., et al., Towards 5G Software-Defined Ecosystems. Technical Challenges, Business Sustainability and Policy Issues, IEEE SDN White Paper, http://sdn.ieee.org/publications
- Li, Min, et al. "Privacy-aware access control with trust management in web service." World Wide Web 14.4 (2011): 407-430. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11280-011-0114-8
- Horn, Günther, and Peter Schneider. "Towards 5G Security." (2015). http://resources.alcatel-lucent.com/asset/200292