Citation: Proceedings of the 2018 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 15, pages 545–550 (2018)
Abstract. Parallel programming is a field of science with a great potential nowadays due to the development of advanced computers architectures. Appropriate usage of this tool can be therefore highly beneficial in multimedia applications and significantly decreases the time of calculations.
- Z. Marszałek, “Parallel fast sort algorithm for secure multiparty computation,” vol. 24, no. 4, 2018, pp. 488–514.
- Z. Marszałek, “Parallelization of modified merge sort algorithm,” Symmetry, vol. 9, no. 9, 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/9/9/176
- D. D. Burdescu, L. Stanescu, M. Brezovan, F. Slabu, and D. Ebanca, “Multimedia data for efficient detection of visual objects,” in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, ser. IMCOM ’17. New York, NY, USA: ACM, 2017, pp. 61:1–61:8. [Online]. Available: http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/3022227.3022287
- D. D. Burdescu, M. Brezovan, L. Stănescu, C. S. Spahiu, and D. C. Ebâncă, “Graph-based semantic segmentation for 3d digital images,” in 2017 31st International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops (WAINA), March 2017, pp. 114–119.
- Y. Jia, C. Rong, C. Wu, and Y. Yang, “Research on the decomposition and fusion method for the infrared and visible images based on the guided image filtering and gaussian filter,” in 2017 3rd IEEE International Conference on Computer and Communications (ICCC), Dec 2017, pp. 1797–1802.
- R. Karumuri and S. A. Kumari, “Weighted guided image filtering for image enhancement,” in 2017 2nd International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES), Oct 2017, pp. 545–548.
- N. Dhengre, K. P. Upla, H. Patel, and V. M. Chudasama, “Biomedical image fusion based on phase-congruency and guided filter,” in 2017 Fourth International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP), Dec 2017, pp. 1–5.
- C. Chen and M. C. Stamm, “Image filter identification using demosaicing residual features,” in 2017 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Sept 2017, pp. 4103–4107.
- S. K. Dewangan, “Visual quality restoration enhancement of underwater images using hsv filter analysis,” in 2017 International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICEI), May 2017, pp. 766–772.
- E. Royer, J. Chazalon, M. Rusiñol, and F. Bouchara, “Benchmarking keypoint filtering approaches for document image matching,” in 2017 14th IAPR International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR), vol. 01, Nov 2017, pp. 343–348.
- R. Jain, R. Kasturi, and B. G. Schunck, Machine vision. McGraw-Hill New York, 1995, vol. 5.
- R. C. Gonzalez and R. E. Woods, “Digital image processing,” 2012.
- Z. Czech, Wprowadzenie do obliczeń równoległych. Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, 2013.
- T. P. Zieliński, Cyfrowe przetwarzanie sygnałów: od teorii do zastosowań. Wydawnictwa Komunikacji i Łączności, 2007.