Citation: Position Papers of the 2018 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 16, pages 105–107 (2018)
Abstract. Several problems related to work reliability appear while building service-oriented systems. The first problem consists in lack of static typing and lack of inter-service data type checking. The second one consists in high services connectivity. The article shows an example of strong and static polymorphic type system and a type check algorithm. Type system syntax and service-contract concept are described. Theoretic results were realized in a service form and were applied in practice in a real system, which improved its reliability. Also, technical realization decreased services connectivity which promoted system quality increase.
- A. Wright, H. Andrews, G. Luff “JSON Schema Validation: A Vocabulary for Structural Validation of JSON”, http://json-schema.org/latest/json-schema-validation.html
- B. Pierce “Types and Programming Languages”, London: MIT Press, 2002, pp. 251-254.
- H. Kohei, V. T. Vasconcelos, M. Kubo “Language primitives and type discipline for structured communication-based programming” Program- ming Languages and Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 1381, Springer, Berlin, 1998
- L. Sun, H. Dong, F. Hussain, O. Hussain, E. Chang “Cloud service selection: State-of-the-art and future research directions” Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Austria, October 2014.
- N. Dragoni et al “Microservices: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow” Present and Ulterior Software Engineering, pp. 195-216, Springer, Cham, 2017
- Contract checker, http://github.com/tariel-x/cc
- OpenAPI Specification, https://github.com/OAI/OpenAPISpecification/blob/master/versions/3.0.1.md
- R. Rodger “The tao of microservices”, Manning publications, 2017, unpublished, pp. 17-19.
- Web Services Description Language (WSDL), https://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl