Citation: Proceedings of the 2019 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 18, pages 925–928 (2019)
Abstract. The Internet of Things and mixed reality are now among the most important areas in research or in practice. The aim of this paper is to propose an appropriate way of connection of these two areas, where is possible to control and monitor mechatronic devices using a mobile device with augmented/mixed reality support. The main task will be to explore these options in the area and implement this solution as prototype. The proposed methodology for control and diagnostics of mechatronic devices is modern as it combines hardware management, a Unity3D engine for mixed reality development, and communication within the Internet of Things network.
- Hammar, Sven. Connected cars: Driving the Internet of Things revolution: How to run an IoT enabled business [online]. IoT Now, 2017 [cit. 2018-03-23]. Available at: https://www.iot-now.com/2017/04/03/60270-connected-cars-driving-internet-things-revolution/
- Meulen, Rob van der. Gartner Says 8.4 Billion Connected "Things"Will Be in Use in 2017, Up 31 Percent From 2016: IoT Units Installed Base by Category [online]. Gartner, 2017 [cit. 2018-03-23]. Available at: https://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/3598917
- Virtual Reality: VR, AR, MR [online]. The Foundry [cit. 2018-04-22]. Available at: https://www.foundry.com/industries/virtual-reality/vr-mr-ar-confused
- Pohanka, Pavel. Internet veci [online]. i2ot, 2017 [cit. 2018-03-25]. Available at: http://i2ot.eu/internet-of-things/.
- Rambach, Jason et al. Augmented Things: Enhancing AR Applications leveraging the Internet of Things and Universal 3D Object Tracking. In: IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT). 2017, zv. 22, s. 25.
- Lewicki, Philippe. Controlling lights with the Hololens and Internet of Things [online]. htmlfusion, 2016 [cit. 2018-04-03]. Available at: http://blog.htmlfusion.com/controlling-lights-with-the-hololens-and-internet-of-thingsatch-one-of-philippes-appearances-in-june/
- Sterling, Ian a PAL, Swaroop. Control with your smart devices by staring and gesturing [online]. Arduino, 2016 [cit. 2018-04-03]. Available at: https://blog.arduino.cc/2016/07/26/control-with-your-smart-devices-by-staring-and-gesturing/
- Maly, Martin. BigClown: IoT jako modulární stavebnice [online]. Root.cz [cit. 2018-04-22]. Available at: https://www.root.cz/clanky/bigclown-iot-jako-modularni-stavebnice/
- T. Pałys, K. Murawski, A. Arciuch and A. Walczak, "Optical driving for a computer system with augmented reality features," 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), Prague, 2017, pp. 657-662.
- M. P. Loria, M. Toja, V. Carchiolo and M. Malgeri, "An efficient realtime architecture for collecting IoT data," 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), Prague, 2017, pp. 1157-1166.
- R. Falkenberg et al., "PhyNetLab: An IoT-based warehouse testbed," 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), Prague, 2017, pp. 1051-1055.
- J. Mocnej, T. Lojka and I. Zolotová, "Using information entropy in smart sensors for decentralized data acquisition architecture," 2016 IEEE 14th International Symposium on Applied Machine Intelligence and Informatics (SAMI), Herlany, 2016, pp. 47-50.