Citation: Proceedings of the 2019 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 18, pages 921–924 (2019)
Abstract. The paper deals with a web application that allows simulating 3D model of mechatronic system in holographic devices. Purpose of this application is to bring new perspective to interactive education and simplify the process of studying. Background of an application is driven by Scilab Xcos simulation software communicating via web service, which provides data. The resulting animation is displayed on a holographic device, which allows visualization. The displayed system is a 3D model of the mechatronic experiment, which represents digital model of real device. Accurate movement of experiment is obtained by linking data from Scilab Xcos with 3D model. The 3D model visualization should help with easier understanding of the subject matter.
- B. Kraut a J. Jeknić, „Improving education experience with augmented reality (AR),“ rev. 2015 38th International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics (MIPRO), Opatija, Croatia, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/MIPRO.2015.7160372
- J. Autiosalo, „Platform for industrial internet and digital twin focused education, research, and innovation: Ilmatar the overhead crane,“ rev. 2018 IEEE 4th World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), Singapore, Singapore, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/WF-IoT.2018.8355217
- K. Žáková a M. Hók, „Interactive three dimensional presentation of Segway laboratory model,“ rev. 2016 International Conference on Emerging eLearning Technologies and Applications (ICETA), Vysoke Tatry, Slovakia, 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICETA.2016.7802064
- J. Lebiedź a M. Szwoch, „Virtual sightseeing in Immersive 3D Visualization Lab,“ rev. 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), Gdansk, Poland, 2016.
- M. Deepak, T. Sandeep, B. Shruti, B. Manish a S. Sneha, „An analysis to find effective teaching methodology in engineering education,“ Jaipur, India, 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/MITE.2013.6756331
- B.-M. Block, „Digitalization in engineering education research and practice,“ rev. 2018 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON), Tenerife, Spain, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/EDUCON.2018.8363342
- E. Kucera, O. Haffner a R. Leskovský, „Interactive and virtual/mixed reality applications for mechatronics education developed in unity engine,“ rev. 2018 Cybernetics & Informatics (K&I), Lazy pod Makytou, Slovakia, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/CYBERI.2018.8337533
- Peter Wai Ming Tsang; Ting-Chung Poon;, „Review on the State-of-the-Art Technologies for Acquisition and Display of Digital Holograms,“ IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, zv. Volume: 12, %1. vyd.Issue: 3, pp. 886 - 901, June 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TII.2016.2550535
- H. Ghuloum, „3D Hologram Technology in Learning Environment,“ rev. Proceedings of Informing Science & IT Education Conference (InSITE) 2010, Cassino, Italy , 2010.
- W. Wang, X. Zhu, K. Chan a P. Tsang, „Digital Holographic System for Automotive Augmented Reality Head-Up-Display,“ rev. 2018 IEEE 27th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), Cairns, QLD, Australia, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ISIE.2018.8433601
- T. Thap, Y. Nam, H. Chung, J. Lee, „Simplified 3D Hologram Heart Activity Monitoring Using a Smartphone,“ rev. 2015 9th International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing, Blumenau, Brazil, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IMIS.2015.87
- A. Abdullah H a K. Faten F., „The first design of a smart hologram for teaching,“ rev. 2018 Advances in Science and Engineering Technology International Conferences (ASET), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICASET.2018.8376931
- K. Fey, „Creation of Simple Holograms with Single Beam Setup,“ August 2000. [Online]. Available: https://laser.physics.sunysb.edu/_karl/webreport/index.html. [Cit. 6 May 2019].
- A. Jeong; T. H. Jeong;, „What Are the Main Types of Holograms?,“ Integraf LLC, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://www.integraf.com/resources/articles/a-main-types-of-holograms. [Cit. 6 May 2019].
- J. Roberts, „What is HoloLens? Microsoft’s holographic headset explained,“ Trusted Reviews, 30 March 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.trustedreviews.com/opinion/hololens-release-date-news-and-price-2922378. [Cit. 6 May 2019].
- Realfiction, „Dreamoc Fact-sheet,“ [Online]. Available: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7n1gvkh2yfmyf3/dreamochd_factsheet_ version-1.pdf?dl=0. [Cit. 1 May 2019].