Citation: Proceedings of the 2019 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 18, pages 539–545 (2019)
Abstract. The approach to applications integration for World Data Center (WDC) interdisciplinary scientific investigations is developed in the article. The integration is based on mathematical logic and artificial intelligence. Key elements of the approach - a multilevel system architecture, formal logical system, implementation - are based on intelligent agents interaction. The formal logical system is proposed. The inference method and mechanism of solution tree recovery are elaborated. The implementation of application integration for interdisciplinary scientific research is based on a stack of modern protocols, enabling communication of business processes over the transport layer of the OSI model. Application integration is also based on coordinated models of business processes, for which an integrated set of business applications are designed and realized.
- S. Telenyk, G. Nowakowski, K. Yefremov and V. Khmeliuk, “Logics based application integration for interdisciplinary scientific investigations”, 9th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications (IDAACS), pp. 1026-1031, Bucharest, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IDAACS.2017.8095241
- M. Z. Zgurovsky, A. D. Gvishiani, K. V. Yefremov and A. M. Pasichny, “Integration of the Ukrainian science into the world data system”, Cybernetics and Systems Analysis: Volume 46, Issue 2 (2010), pp. 211-219. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10559-010-9199-9
- M. Z. Zgurovsky, A. O. Boldak, K. V. Yefremov and others, "Analysis of Sustainable Development – Global and Regional Contexts", International Council for Science (ICSU) and others. – K.: NTUU «KPI». – Part 2. Ukraine in Sustainable Development Indicators (2011-2012). – 232 p, 2012.
- O. Pavlov, S. Telenyk. Algorithmization and IT in management, Kyiv: Technics, 2002 – 320 p.
- Data Integration Information, quick view on world of data, (online) homepage at: https://www.dataintegration.info/
- M. Ulema et al., "Next generation service overlay networks (NGSON)", JIEEE Communications Magazine 50(1):52-53, 2012, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/MCOM.2012.6122532.
- A.Y. Levy, “Logic-Based Techniques in Data Integration”, In: Logic Based Artificial Intelligence, Edited by J. Minker. Kluwer Publishers, 2000.
- P. P. Maslianko, “Fundamentals of the methodology of system design of information and communication systems”, Naukovi Visti NTUU “KPI,” No. 6, 54–60 (2007).
- OMG Systems Modeling Language, (online) homepage at: https://www.omg.org/spec/SysML/About-SysML/
- UDDI Version 3.0.2 Specification, (online) homepage at: http://uddi.org/pubs/uddi_v3.htm
- J. Greer, “Web Services Description Language: 55 Most Asked Questions: What You Need to Know”, Emereo Publishing, 2014
- SOAP Version 1.2 Part 1: Messaging Framework (Second Edition), (online) homepage at: https://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part1/
- About the common object request broker architecture specification version 3.3, (online) homepage: https://www.omg.org/spec/CORBA
- G. Nowakowski, “Rest Api safety assurance by means of HMAC mechanism”, Information Systems in Management, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 358-369, 2016.
- Windows Communication Foundation Architecture Overview, (online) homepage at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ aa480210.aspx
- S. Graham, et all, “Building Web Services with Java: Making Sense of XML, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI (2nd Edition)”, Sams Publishing; 2 edition, 2004
- S. El-Seoud, H. El-Sofany, M. Abdelfattah, M. Reham, “Big Data and Cloud Computing: Trends and Challenges”, International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies, 2017, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p34-52, 19p, 3 Diagrams; http://dx.doi.org/10.3991/ijim.v11i2.6561
- J. Laznik, Y. Mannari, R. Dhruv, BPEL and Java Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes to Help You Enhance Your SOA Composite Applications with Java and BPEL, Birmingham, 2013
- E. Ziemba, "The ICT Adoption in Government Units in the Context of the Sustainable Information Society", 2018 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, pp.725–733. http://dx.doi.org/10.15439/2018F116