Citation: Proceedings of the 2019 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 18, pages 143–146 (2019)
Abstract. We deal here, in the context of a H2020 project, with the design of evacuation plans in face of natural disasters: wildfire, flooding… People and goods have to been transferred from endangered places to safe places. So we schedule evacuee moves along pre-computed paths while respecting arc capacities and deadlines. We model this scheduling problem as a kind of multi-mode Resource Constrained Project Scheduling problem (RCPSP) and handle it through network flow techniques
- C.Artigues, E.Hebrard, Y.Pencolé, A.Schutt, P.Stuckey: A study of evacuation planning for wildfires; 17 th Int. Workshop on Constraint Modelling/Reformulation, Lille, France, (2018).
- V.Bayram : Optimization models for large scale network evacuation planning and management : a review ; Surveys in O.R and Management, (2016), DOI : 10.1016/j.sorms.2016.11.001.
- C.Even, V.Pillac, P.Van Hentenryk: Convergent plans for large scale evacuation; In Proc. 29 th AAAI Conf. On Artificial Intelligence, Austin, Texas, p 1121-1127, (2015).
- Geo-Safe-; MSCA-RISE 2015 European Project –id 691161. http://fseg.gre.ac.uk/fire/geo-safe.html. Accessed Jue 12, (2018).
- M.J. Orji, S. Wei. Project Scheduling Under Resource Constraints: A Recent Survey. Inter. Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) Vol. 2 Issue 2, (2013)
- A.Quilliot, H.Toussaint: Flow Polyedra and RCPSP, RAIRO-RO, 46-04, p 379-409, (2012)