Citation: Communication Papers of the 2019 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 20, pages 49–54 (2019)
Abstract. Mechatronics belongs to the modern fields of the science and technology. Modern mechatronics combines mechanics, electronics, automation and informatics. However, young people often understand mechatronics as a combination of mechanics and electronics. This erroneous paradigm brings many problems in education and industry. Actual trend in the industry is Industry 4.0 - also called as fourth industrial revolution. It is a collective name for current automation, exchanging of data and manufacturing technologies. Today's industry (digital factories) is full of information and communication technologies such as Internet of Things, virtual / mixed reality, cloud computing, etc. Unfortunately, only small amount of high school pupils would like to study mechatronics because young generation is influenced by the outdated perception of this field and does not perceive some of its new aspects. They do not see modern technologies in this field. The authors of the paper decided to present mechatronics as a modern branch in an original way - by a fanfilm inspired by Avengers: Infinity War.
- T. Lojka, P. Satala, J. Mocnej, and I. Zolotová, “Web technologies in industry hmi,” 09 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/INES.2015.7329647 pp. 103–106.
- A. Benešová and J. Tupa, “Requirements for education and qualification of people in industry 4.0,” Procedia Manufacturing, vol. 11, pp. 2195 – 2202, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/j.promfg.2017.07.366 27th International Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing, FAIM2017, 27-30 June 2017, Modena, Italy. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2351978917305747
- M. Huba and . Kozák, “From e-learning to industry 4.0,” in 2016 International Conference on Emerging eLearning Technologies and Applications (ICETA), Nov 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICETA.2016.7802083 pp. 103–108.
- T. Melanson. (2018) What industry 4.0 means for manufacturers. [Online]. Available: https://aethon.com/mobile-robots-and-industry4-0/
- S. Kozak, E. Ruzicky, J. Stefanovic, and F. Schindler, “Research and education for industry 4.0: Present development,” in 2018 Cybernetics & Informatics (K&I), Feb 2018, pp. 1–7.
- M. Balík and et al. (2014) Wolf of but (in czech). [Online]. Available: https://youtu.be/cCNpNpni6rY
- J. Seewald and et al. (2017) Join the fei stu (in slovak). [Online]. Available: https://youtu.be/xrF6L3Uc1Ik
- J. Filanova, “Application of didactic principles in the use of videoconferencing in e-learning (in slovak),” in Innovation process in e-learning. EKONOM, March 2013. ISBN 978-80-225-3610-3 pp. 1–7.
- K. Zhang, J. Suo, J. Chen, X. Liu, and L. Gao, “Design and implementation of fire safety education system on campus based on virtual reality technology,” in 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS). IEEE, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.15439/2017F376
- J. Majernik, M. Madar, and J. Mojzisova, “Integration of virtual patients in education of veterinary medicine,” in 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS). IEEE, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.15439/2017F134
- K. Szklanny, . Homoncik, M. Wichrowski, and A. Wieczorkowska, “Creating an interactive and storytelling educational physics app for mobile devices,” in 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), Sep. 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.15439/2017F95 pp. 1269–1273.
- R. R. Gajewski, “Pitfalls of e-education: From multimedia to digital dementia?” in 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), Sep. 2016, pp. 913–920.
- Marvel. (2018) Avengers: Infinity war. [Online]. Available: https://www.marvel.com/movies/avengers-infinity-war
- A. Galajdová. (2019) Stu students want to convince that their field is not as boring as many think: You will see the video, you will be amazed! (in slovak). [Online]. Available: https://www.cas.sk/clanok/811257/studenti-z-stu-chcu-presvedcit
- J. Paulík. (2019) Slovak students shooted a film inspired by the avengers (in slovak). [Online]. Available: https://filmkult.refresher.sk/13207-Slovenski-vysokoskolaci-natocili-film-inspirovany-Avengers
- V. Andorová. (2019) Slovak students shooted a short film inspired by the avengers for almost zero costs (in slovak). [Online]. Available: https://bit.ly/2vZ48qm
- D. Hanuš. (2019) Avengers: Five mechatronics stones or marvel’s competition in bratislava (in czech). [Online]. Available: https://bit.ly/30gx37f