Citation: Proceedings of the 2020 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 21, pages 435–441 (2020)
Abstract. In this article, we design a road identifier (R-ID). The R-ID must be easily and quickly recognizable by a camera mounted on the vehicle. The camera captures this R-ID and then calculates the position information from it. The article describes the decision-making procedure for the design of an R-ID using camera recognition of geometric shapes. Parameters such as the uniqueness of the R-ID also play a role in this recognition, so that it is not interchangeable with other traffic signs. Another parameter is the percentage needed for the R-ID to be correctly recognized by the camera to obtain the necessary data from the overlay image. The outcome of this article is therefore a road identifier (a pattern) placed on the road which will be captured by the camera mounted on the vehicle .
- F. Valocký, P. Drahoš, and O. Haffner, “Measure distance between camera and object using camera sensor,” in 30th Conference Cybernetics Informatics. FEI STU BA, 2020.
- B. Buková, R. Madleňák, and K. R., “Elektronické podnikanie v doprave a logistike.” Iura Edition, 2009.
- Opel, Groupe PSA, “Innovative Opel Eye camera,” 2014. [Online]. Available: https://http://www.opel.pl
- T. Čorejová, A. Križanová, and N. A., “Tendencies in the professional education for transportation sector in slovakia.” Iura Edition, 2009.
- J. Mikulski and P. Czech, “Vibration signals to diagnose damage of head gasket in internal combustion engine of a car. in: Telematics.” TST 2014, 2014.
- VolvoCars, “NightVision,” 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.volvocars.pl/september2014
- R. Fujdiak, P. Masek, P. Mlynek, J. Misurec, and A. Muthanna, “Advanced optimization method for improving the urban traffic management,” in Proceedings of the 18th Conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT. FRUCT Oy, 2016, pp. 48–53.
- COGNEX, “Cognex Support,” 2019. [Online]. Available: https://support.cognex.com/docs/is 580/web/EN/ise/Content/Reference/WriteFTP.htm?tocpath=Communications%20Reference%7CFTP%20Communications%7C
- F. Valocký, P. Drahoš, O. Haffner, and M. Orgoň, “Transfer data from camera required for autonomous driving via ftp,” in 22nd Conference of Doctoral Students Faculty o fElectrical Engineering and Information Technology. FEI STU BA, 2020.