Citation: Proceedings of the 2020 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 21, pages 223–226 (2020)
Abstract. The problem of conceptual optimization of Generalized Nets (GNs) models is discussed. An overview of some operators for complexity of GNs and relations with respect to them is presented. Some new operators and relations are defined. A GN model of a queuing system with finite capacity of the buffer and server, and FIFO discipline of service of the requests, is optimized with respect to some of the operators for complexity.
- C.-A. Petri, Kommunication mit Automaten. Ph.D. Thesis, Univ. of Bonn, 1962.; Schriften des Inst. fur Instrument. Math., No. 2, Bonn, 1962.
- C. F. Eick, A Methodology for the Design and Transformation of Conceptual Schemas, Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Very Large Databases.Barcelona, September, 1991, 25-34.
- G. Giambene, Queuing Theory and Telecommunications, Springer US, 2nd Edition, 2014, https://dx.doi.org/10.5555/1205907.
- K. Atanassov, Generalized Nets, World Scientific, Singapore, London, 1991, http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/1357.
- K. Atanassov, On Generalized Nets Theory, Prof. M. Drinov Academic Publ. House, Sofia, 2007.
- K. Mehmood, S. Cherfi, I. Comyn-Wattiau, Data quality through conceptual model quality - reconciling researchers and practitioners through a customizable quality model. Published in ICIQ 2009 (http://mitiq.mit.edu/ICIQ/Documents/IQ%20Conference%202009/Papers/2-C.pdf)
- M. L. Loper, L. G. Birta, G. Arbez, Lessons from a conceptual modeling exercise. Proceedings of the 2012 Winter Simulation Conference.C. Laroque, J. Himmelspach, R. Pasupathy, O. Rose, and A.M. Uhrmacher, eds. 978-1-4673-4780-8/12/ l’2012 IEEE, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/WSC.2012.6465215
- O. Oren, A method for optimization of a conceptual model,1984 IEEE First International Conference on Data Engineering, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 1984, 126–132, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICDE.1984.7271264
- S. Poryazov, V. Andonov, E. Saranova, Comparison of Four Conceptual Models of a Queuing System in Service Networks, Proc. of the 26th National conference with international participation TELECOM 2018, Sofia, 25-26 October, 2018, 71-77.
- S. Robinson, Conceptual Modelling: Who Needs It?, SCS M&S Magazine - 2010 / n2 (April)
- V. Andonov, K. Atanassov, Generalized nets with characteristics of the places, Compt. rend. Acad. bulg. Sci., vol 66, 12, 2013, 1673–1680.
- V. Andonov, Reduced generalized nets with characteristics of the arcs,Issues in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets and Generalized Nets, vol 14, 2018/19, 25–35.
- V. M. Vishnevskiy, Theoretical foundations of computer networks planning, Tehnosfera, Moscow, 2003. (in Russian)
- Z. Tomov, M. Krawczak, V. Andonov, E. Dimitrov, K. Atanassov, Generalized net models of queueing disciplines in finite buffer queueing systems, Proceedings of the 16th International Workshop on Generalized Nets, Sofia, 10 February, 2018, 1-9.
- Z. Tomov, M. Krawczak, V. Andonov, K. Atanassov, S. Simeonov, Generalized net models of queueing disciplines in finite buffer queueing systems with intuitionistic fuzzy evaluations of the tasks, Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, Vol 25, 2019, No 2, 115-122, https://doi.org/10.7546/nifs.2019.25.2.115-122.