Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Decision-Making Method using Index Matrices and Application in Outsourcing
Velichka Traneva, Stoyan Tranev, Deyan Mavrov
Citation: Proceedings of the 16th Conference on Computer Science and Intelligence Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki, D. Ślęzak (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 25, pages 251–254 (2021)
Abstract. Selecting a suitable outsourcing service provider is a challenging problem that requires discussion among a group of experts. The problems of this type belongs to the area of multicriteria decision-making. Interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets, which are an extension of intuitionistic fuzzy sets, are a capable tool in modeling uncertain problems. In this paper we will formulate an optimal interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy decision-making problem in outsourcing and propose a new approach for the selection of the most appropriate candidates; as well as a software for its automated solution. An application of the algorithm on real data from a refinery is demonstrated.
- S. Tranev, Outsorcing conflicts in the transport infrastructure of a company, Dissertation. Prof. Dr. A. Zlatarov University, Burgas; 2012 (in Bulgarian).
- D. Mavrov, Software Implementation and Applications of Index Matrices, Dissertation. Prof. Dr. A. Zlatarov University, Burgas; 2016 (in Bulgarian).
- H. J. Zimmerman„ Fuzzy sets, decision making, and expert systems, Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers; 1987.
- K. Atanassov, Index Matrices: Towards an Augmented Matrix Calculus. Studies in Computational Intelligence, Springer, Cham, vol. 573; http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10945-9, 2014.
- K. Atanassov, “On Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets Theory,” STUDFUZZ, vol. 283, Springer, Heidelberg, http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29127-2, 2012.
- K. Atanassov, “Interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Springer, vol. 388, 2020.
- K. Atanassov, G. Gargov, “Interval valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” Fuzzy sets and systems, vol. 31 (3), 1989, pp. 343-349.
- K. Atanassov, “Extended Interval Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Index Matrices,” In: Atanassov K. et al. (eds) Uncertainty and Imprecision in Decision Making and Decision Support: New Challenges, Solutions and Perspectives, IWIFSGN 2018, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 1081, Springer, Cham, 2020.
- K. Atanassov, “n-Dimensional extended index matrices Part 1,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 28 (2), 2018, pp. 245-259.
- K. Atanassov, D. Mavrov, V. Atanassova, “Intercriteria decision making: a new approach for multicriteria decision making, based on index matrices and intuitionistic fuzzy sets,” Issues in IFSs and Generalized Nets, vol. 11, 2014, pp. 1-8.
- K. Atanassov, E. Szmidt, J. Kacprzyk, V. Atanassova, “An approach to a constructive simplication of multiagent multicriteria decision making problems via ICrA,” Comptes rendus de lAcademie bulgare des Sciences, vol. 70 (8), 2017, pp. 1147-1156.
- K. Atanassov, P. Vassilev, J. Kacprzyk, E. Szmidt, “On interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy pairs,” Journal of Universal Mathematics, vol. 1 (3), 2018, pp. 261-268.
- K. Atanassov, P. Marinov, V. Atanassova, “InterCriteria analysis with interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy evaluations,” in: Cuzzocrea A., Greco S., Larsen H., Saccà D., Andreasen T., Christiansen H. (eds) Flexible Query Answering Systems, FQAS 2019, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Cham, vol. 11529, 2019, pp. 329-338.
- K. Atanassov, P. Vassilev, O. Roeva, “Level Operators over Intuitionistic Fuzzy Index Matrices,” Mathematics, vol. 9, 2021, pp. 366.
- L. Zadeh, Fuzzy Sets, Information and Control, vol. 8 (3), 338-353; 1965.
- R. Yager, “Non-numeric multi-criteria multi-person decision making,” International Journal of Group Decision Making and Negotiation, vol. 2, 1993, pp. 81–93. method for logistics outsourcing provider selection,” Knowledge-Based Systems, 2015.
- V. Atanassova, O. Roeva, “Computational complexity and influence of numerical precision on the results of intercriteria analysis in the decision making process,” Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets, vol. 24 (3), 2018, pp. 53-63.
- V. Traneva, S. Tranev, “An Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Approach to the Assignment Problem,” In: Kahraman C. et al. (eds) Intelligent and Fuzzy Techniques in Big Data Analytics and Decision Making, INFUS 2019, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 1029, Springer, Cham, 2020, pp. 1279-1287.
- V. Traneva, S. Tranev, “Intuitionistic Fuzzy Index-Matrix Selection for the Outsourcing Providers at a Refinery,” INFUS 2021, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Cham, 2021.
- V. Traneva, S. Tranev, “Intuitionistic Fuzzy Approach for Outsourcing Provider Selection in a Refinery,” In: S. Margenov, I. Lirkov (eds.) Proceedings of LSSC 2021, Sozopol, Bulgaria, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Cham, 2021 (in press).
- V. Traneva, S. Tranev, V. Atanassova, “ Three-Dimensional Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Appointment Model”, In: S. Fidanova (eds.) Recent Advances in Computational Optimization, Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol. 838, Springer, Cham, 2020, pp. 181-199.
- V. Traneva, S. Tranev, M. Stoenchev, K. Atanassov, “ Scaled aggregation operations over two- and three-dimensional index matrices,” Soft computing, vol. 22, 2019, pp. 5115-5120.
- V. Traneva, S. Tranev, Index Matrices as a Tool for Managerial Decision Making, Publ. House of the USB; 2017 (in Bulgarian).
- V. Traneva, D. Mavrov, S. Tranev, “Fuzzy Two-Factor Analysis of COVID-19 Cases in Europe,” 2020 IEEE 10th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, IS 2020 - Proceedings, 2020, pp. 533–538.