A study on factors affecting buying of cosmetic products with reference to males in Ghaziabad
Puja Roshani, Deeksha Dwivedi
Citation: Proceedings of the 2021 International Conference on Research in Management & Technovation, Vu Dinh Khoa, Shivani Agarwal, Gloria Jeanette Rincon Aponte, Nguyen Thi Hong Nga, Vijender Kumar Solanki, Ewa Ziemba (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 28, pages 259–261 (2021)
Abstract. The focus of this research is to identify the determinants that affect men purchasing behaviour when it comes to cosmetics. The research took place in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The data was collected from 105 respondents using a survey method. The economy of the country is reliant on the possibility of personal care, which is also seen as an important aspect of the economy. The cosmetics business is one of the country's burgeoning industries. The Indian buyer's purchasing power and disposable income have increased dramatically; it has also developed a speciality for pushing associations in this field in the last decade, resulting in remarkable progress
- https://www.euromonitor.com/article/global-cosmetics-and-toiletries-sales-reach-five-year-high-in-2006 Global cosmetics and toiletries sales reach five year high in 2006 - Euromonitor.com
- C. Briney, "State of the industry," Global Cosmetic Industry, vol. 172, p. 26, 2004.
- J. S. L. &. T. Z. Stávková, "Factors influencing consumer behaviour," Zemedelska Ekonomika-Praha, vol. 54, no. 6, p. 276, 2008.
- A. K. T. &. P. V. Vibhuti, " A case study on consumer buying behavior towards selected FMCG products," International journal of scientific research and management, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 1168-1182, 2014.
- A. Y. Khan, E. Karim and O. Abbas, "Identifying the Factors aIdentifying the Factors affecting the customer’s Buying Behaviorffecting the customer’s Buying Behavior," Identifying the Factors affecting the customer’s Buying Behavior, pp. 147-156, 2016.
- S. S. Anjana, "A study on factors influencing cosmetic buying behavior of consumers.," International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 118, no. 9, pp. 453-459, 2018.
- A. H. Kumar and John, S. F., & Senith, S., "A study on factors influencing consumer buying behavior in cosmetic products.," International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 1-6, 2014.