Application of Technology in Management and Operation of Agricultural Products Supply Chain in Vietnam During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Nguyen Thu Hien, Nguyen Thi Thuy, Vu Huyen Trang, Thanh Cong Ha
Citation: Proceedings of the 2021 International Conference on Research in Management & Technovation, Vu Dinh Khoa, Shivani Agarwal, Gloria Jeanette Rincon Aponte, Nguyen Thi Hong Nga, Vijender Kumar Solanki, Ewa Ziemba (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 28, pages 129–133 (2021)
Abstract. Agricultural products are one of the important products in Vietnam's agricultural industry and contribute significantly to the value of economic growth. Under the direction of the Government, many businesses have taken solutions to remove difficulties in maintaining production, circulation and transportation of goods to ensure the supply of agricultural products during the covid-19 pandemic. In which, the application of technology in chain management and operation is a solution that brings positive effects to Vietnam's agricultural product industry
- Barratt, M., Barratt, R. (2012). “Exploring internal and external supply chain linkages: Evidence from the feld”, Journal of Opreations Management, 29 (5), 514-528.
- Kranz, M. 2017. “Success with the Internet of Things Requires More Than Chasing the Cool Factor”, Harvard Business Review.
- Laura Rock Kopczak and M. Eric Johnson. (2003), “The supply-chain management Effect”, Mit Sloan management review (Spring 2003), 27-34.
- Lambert, D. M., Cooper, M. C. (2000). “Issues in Supply Chain Management”, Journal of Industrial Marketing Management, 29 (1), 65-83.
- Nguyen Thi Tan Loc (2016), Research on vegetable consumption through markets and supermarkets in Hanoi city. Doctoral thesis in Economics, Vietnam Academy of Agriculture.
- Nguyen Van Ngoc, Dictionary of Economics, National Economics University
- Renma M.A. Singnore, F. F. Montesono, M. Gonnella & P. Santamaria (2019). “Biodiversity of vegetable Crops, A Living Heritage”, Agriculture 2019, 9, 47, Retrieved from http://doi.org/10.3390/agriculture9030047 on 13/10/2021.
- Sanders, N.R. 2016. “How to Use Big Data to Drive Your Supply Chain”, California Management Review 58(3):26–48.
- Sodhi, M.S., and Tang, C.S. (2017). “Social Responsibility in Supply Chains” New York: Springer, 465–83.
- Soonhong Min, Zach G. Zacharia, and Carlo D. Smith, 2019. “Defining Supply Chain Management: In the Past, Present, and Future”, Journal of Business Logistics, 2019, 40(1): 44–55
- Waller, M.A., and Fawcett, S.E. (2014). “Click Here to Print a Maker Movement Supply Chain: How Invention and Entrepreneurship Will Disrupt Supply Chain Design”, Journal of Business Logistics 35(2):99–102.
- FAO (2010), “Agricultural Value Chain Finance. Tools and Lessons”, Retrieved from http://www. https://www.fao.org/policy-support/tools-and-publications/resources-details/en/c/423759/ on 21/11/2021
- FAO (1998). “Basic understanding of horticulture”, Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/3/x5642e/x5642e06.htm on 13/10/2021.