Management of Human Resources in Education
Do Thanh Tu, Duong Thi Thu Huyen
Citation: Proceedings of the 2021 International Conference on Research in Management & Technovation, Vu Dinh Khoa, Shivani Agarwal, Gloria Jeanette Rincon Aponte, Nguyen Thi Hong Nga, Vijender Kumar Solanki, Ewa Ziemba (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 28, pages 49–53 (2021)
Abstract. Human resources (HR) play an important part in all aspects of an organization's operations, including educational institutions. It is necessary to be competent to manage or handle human resources in line with tasks assigned so that they can perform their functions in the institution in which they are employed. As a result, functions in human resource management must be performed optimally in order to meet the requirements of individuals and institutions. Furthermore, it is predicted that with excellent human resource management methods, the current weaknesses in Vietnam education system in terms of competitiveness can be solved
- Andrew F. Sikula, John Francis McKenna (1990) Personnel and Human Resource Management, R.E. Krieger Publishing Company
- Amirullah and HarisBudiyono (2004) Introduction to Management. Malang: Science Graha.
- AzharArsyad. (2002) Fundamentals of Management, (Yogyakarta: Student Library.
- Ara Hidayat and Imam Machali. (2010). Educational Management: Concepts, Principles and Applications in Managing Schools and Madrasas
- Awarmayanti (2013) Human Resource Management. Bandung: RefikaAditama
- DadangSuhardan. (2011). Et al, Educational Management, (Bandung: Alfabeta)
- DjonyHerfan. (1999). The Role of HR in Implementation, (Jakarta: Pt Grasindo)
- Ernie Trisnawati. (2005). Introduction to Management, (Jakarta: Kencana)
- E. Mulyasa. (2012). School Based Management. Bandung: Teen Rosdakarya.
- FitriOviyanti, et al. (2011). School Based Management (SBM), (Palembang)
- Flippo, E. B. (1961). Principles of personnel management. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Follett, M. P., & Graham, P. (1995). Mary Parker Follett--prophet of management: A celebration of writings from the 1920s. Boston, Mass: Harvard Business School Press
- Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. (2013). Human Resource Management.Jakarta: Earth Literacy.
- Herfan, Djony. (1999). Role of HR in Implementation. Jakarta: PT Grasindo.
- Husaini Usman. (2011). Management Theory, Practice, and Educational Research, (Jakarta: Earth Literacy)
- John B. Miner and Mary Green Miner (1985) Personnel and Industrial Relations, 4th edition, Macmillan, New York
- Koontz, H., O'Donnell, C., & Weihrich, H. (1982). Essentials of management. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Made Pidarta. (1988). Indonesian Education Management, (Jakarta: Melton Putra),
- Mulyasa. (2009). Implementation of Teacher and School Principal Education Unit Level Curriculum, (Jakarta: BumiAksara).
- Sagala, Syaiful.(2013) Understanding Educational Organizations. Bandung: CvAlfabeta
- Sondang. (1997). Management Audit. Jakarta: BumiAksaraSulistyorini. 2009 Management of Islamic Education. Yogyakarta: TerasSumiharti, Yati. 1997. Management. publisher: Erlangga. Teams of Educational Administration Lecturers at the Indonesian University of Education, Education Management, (Bandung: Alfabeta).
- Sulasmi, E. (2020). The Development Strategy of Human Resources Management In Children's Social Welfare Institution (LKSA) (Case Study in LKSA AL-Mubaraak Orphanage Bengkulu). Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). P. 562-569.
- Wisdom. (2011). Management of Education. Bandung: A loyal library of Kadarisman. 2013. Management of Human Resource Development. Jakarta: