Adaptive PID-Type Iterative Learning Control for DC Motor Position
Tri-Quang Le, Nguyen Ngoc Tu, Le Ngoc Truc
Citation: Proceedings of the 2022 Seventh International Conference on Research in Intelligent and Computing in Engineering, Vu Dinh Khoa, Shivani Agarwal, Gloria Jeanette Rincon Aponte, Nguyen Thi Hong Nga, Vijender Kumar Solanki, Ewa Ziemba (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 33, pages 11–14 (2022)
Abstract. The paper aims to control the DC motor position. The proposed method is adaptive PID-type iterative learning control based on fuzzy logic. The Developed processor-in-the-loop simulation based on Simulink and Arduino Mega 2560 demonstrated the high performance of the proposed solution.
- De Santiago, Juan, et al. "Electrical motor drivelines in commercial all-electric vehicles: A review." IEEE Transactions on vehicular technology 61.2 (2011): 475-484.
- Chotai, Janki, and Krupa Narwekar. "Modelling and position control of brushed DC motor." 2017 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Control (ICAC3). IEEE, 2017.
- Nguyen, Hoa T., et al. "Control algorithms for UAVs: A comprehensive survey." EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems 7.23 (2020).
- Roy, T. K., et al. "Robust adaptive backstepping speed controller design for a series DC motor." 2015 IEEE International WIE Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE). IEEE, 2015.
- Performance Evaluation of Speed Controller Permanent DC Motor in Electric Bike Using Fuzzy Logic Control System
- Zhu, Hongjuan. "Research on PLC DC Motor Speed Control System Based on Quantum Fuzzy Control Algorithm." 2022 International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence and Computing (ICAAIC). IEEE, 2022.
- Tir, Zoheir, et al. "Implementation of a fuzzy logic speed controller for a permanent magnet dc motor using a low-cost Arduino platform." 2017 5th International Conference on Electrical Engineering-Boumerdes (ICEE-B). IEEE, 2017.
- Rakhmawati, Renny, Farid Dwi Murdianto, and Gamal Tabrani Ilman Syah. "Performance Evaluation of Speed Controller Permanent DC Motor in Electric bike Using Fuzzy Logic Control System." 2018 International Seminar on Application for Technology of Information and Communication. IEEE, 2018.
- Wang, Yingfa, et al. "Adaptive speed control for brushless DC motors based on genetic algorithm and RBF neural network." 2007 IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation. IEEE, 2007.
- Chien, Chiang-Ju, and Kuo-Yung Ma. "Feedback control based sampled-data ilc for repetitive position tracking control of dc motors." 2013 CACS International Automatic Control Conference (CACS). IEEE, 2013.
- Ibrir, Salim, and Craig Ramlal. "Iterative learning control schemes for a class of nonlinear systems: Theory and real-time implementation." 2014 12th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN). IEEE, 2014.
- Arimoto, Suguru, Sadao Kawamura, and Fumio Miyazaki. "Bettering operation of robots by learning." Journal of Robotic systems 1.2 (1984): 123-140.