Integrating E-learning in Metaverse for Sustainable Development of Higher Education and Training
Nguyen Duc Son
Citation: Proceedings of the 2022 International Conference on Research in Management & Technovation, Viet Ha Hoang, Vijender Kumar Solanki, Nguyen Thi Hong Nga, Shivani Agarwal (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 34, pages 215–219 (2022)
Abstract. Today, the development of information technology in the context of the industrial revolution 4.0 has changed the face of education rapidly and raised many new problems in this context. Along with that, the process of globalization has also given birth many non-traditional education methods. These types of education have transcended space, time, and types of boundaries. The article mentions the role and importance of metaverse in the global trend of higher education development through e-learning in the process of implementing cross-border education in universities all over the world. The article uses an interdisciplinary approach: education, science, and technology… to build a metaversity model in metaverse to develop training at universities in a sustainable way
- Anand R., Katarina N., Matilda L., Mischa D., "Metaverse education: from university to metaversity", viewed 10th August 2022, https://www.ericsson.com/en/blog/2022/8/metaverse-education-from-university-to-metaversity.
- Bilyalova A., Salimova D., Zelenina T. "Digital Transformation in Education. In: Antipova T. (eds) Integrated Science in Digital Age", ICIS 2019, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 78. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-22493-6_24, 2020.
- C. Suárez-Guerrero, C. Lloret-Catalá, S. Mengual-Andrés, Teachers' Perceptions of the Digital Transformation of the Classroom through the Use of Tablets: A Study in Spain, Comunicar, Media Education Research Journal, Volume 24, Issue 2. http://dx.doi.org/10.3916/C49-2016-08, 2016.
- Greenwich Vietnam in Metaverse, 2022, https://meta.horizonland.app/
- Jay Liebowitz, Digital Transformation for the University of the Future, Digital Transformation: Accelerating Organizational Intelligence. 2023, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte.Ltd.
- Martin Carnoy. Globalization, educational trends and the open society. OSI Education Conference 2005: “Education and Open Society: A Critical Look at New Perspectives and Demands”. Stanford University, School of Education, 2005.
- Mystakidis, Stylianos. “Metaverse Encyclopedia”, 2. 486-497. 10.3390/encyclopedia2010031, 2022.
- Nguyễn Đức Sơn, “Nghệ thuật thiết kế tương tác & giao diện người dùng”, Nxb Mỹ thuật, ISBN: 978 604 78 8549 7, 2018.
- Nguyễn Đức Sơn, “Ứng dụng thiết kế web 3D VR nhằm tăng cường trải nghiệm người dùng”, Hội thảo quốc tế về sáng tác nghệ thuật và thiết kế (IADW 2019), ISBN 978 604 68 5469 2, pp. 132 – 138, 2019.
- Nehla Ghouaiel, Samir Garbaya, Jean-Marc Cieutat, Jean-Pierre Jessel, “Mobile Augmented Reality in Museums: Towards Enhancing Visitor’s Learning Experience”, The International Journal of Virtual Reality, 2016, 17(01): pp. 21-31.
- Rodríguez-Abitia, G.; Bribiesca-Correa, G. Assessing Digital Transformation in Universities. Future Internet 2021, 13, 52. https:// doi.org/10.3390/fi13020052.
- Roger James Hamilton, "What is a Metaversity? Genius Group is changing the face of Education with Tech", LDN Staffer, viewed 15th August 2022, https://www.londondaily.news/what-is-a-metaversity-genius-group-is-changing-the-face-of-education-with-tech/.
- Susan Grajek, Betsy Reinitz, "A Digital Transformation Pathway for Universities", 2023 World Scientific Publishing Company https://doi.org/10.1142/9789811254154_0001.