Method for Approaching the Cyber-Physical Systems
Tiberiu S. Letia, Attila O. Kilyen
Citation: Proceedings of the 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 8, pages 757–766 (2016)
Abstract. The main topics of the Cyber-Physical Systems (CPSs) cover the specification, modeling, control, design, verification and testing. The CPSs implementation consists of reactive programs conceived using models that are capable to sustain the mentioned activities. Component diagrams (introduced by Unified Modeling Language) are used here for the architecture design, with the goal to split the CPS complexity into smaller entities that are easier to tackle. All the components are modeled by Fuzzy Logic Enhanced Time Petri Nets (FLETPNs) that can simultaneously describe the discrete event and the time discrete features. This unique and compact approach facilitates the control synthesis, the software design, the verification and the testing.
- OMG Unified Modeling Language V2.5, 2015, http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/2.5/PDF/
- R. Banach, M. Butler, S. Qin, N. Verma and H. Zhu. Core Hybrid Event-B Machine, Science of Computer Programming, Elsevier, vol. 105, pp. 92-123, 2015.
- F. Cicirelli, C. Nigro and L. Nigro, “Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluation of Stochastic Time Petri Nets”, Proc. of the IEEE Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, Vol. 5, 2015, pp. 763–772, http://dx.doi.org/10.15439/2015F69
- E. Y. T. Juan, J.P. Tsai and T. Murata, Y. Zhou. Reduction methods for real-time systems using delay time Petri nets, IEEE Transactions on Software and Engineering, volume: 27, no. 5, pp. 422-448, 2001.
- T. S. Letia and A. O. Kilyen, Enhancing the time-Petri nets for automatic hybrid control synthesis. Proc. of ICSTCC IEEE Conference, Sinaia, Romania, pp. 627-633, 2014, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICSTCC.2014.6982486.
- T. Munakata and Y. Jani. Fuzzy Systems: An Overview, Comm. ACM, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 69-76, Mar. 1994.
- C. C. Lee. Fuzzy Logic in Control Systems: Fuzzy Logic Controller, Part I1, Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 419-435, 1990.
- K.-Q. Zhou and A. M. Zain, “Fuzzy Petri nets and industrial applications: a review”, Artificial Intelligence Review, Springer, 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10462-015-9451-9.
- T. S. Letia and A. O. Kilyen, Fuzzy Logic Enhanced Time Petri Net Models for Hybrid Control Systems . Proc. of AQTR 2016 IEEE Confer- ence, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/AQTR.2016.7501322.
- J. Shi, J. Wan, H. Yan and Hui Suo. A Survey of Cyber-Physical Systems, WCSP - International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, pp. 1-6, 2011.
- I. Horvath and B. H. M. Gerritsen. Cyber-Physical Systems: Concepts, Technologies and Implementation Principles, Proceedings of TMCE 2012, Karlsruhe, pp.19-36, 2012.
- S. N. Krishna and A. Trivedi. Hybrid Automata for Formal Modeling and Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems, Journal of the Indian Institute of Science VOL 93:3 Jul.Sep. 2013
- R. Banach, P. Van Schaik and E. Verhulst, “Simulation and Formal Modelling of Yaw Control in a Drive-by-Wire Application “, Proc. of the IEEE 2015 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, 731–742, 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.15439/2015F132,
- J. de J. Rubio, L. A. Soriano and W. Yu, Dynamic Model of a Wind Turbine for the Electric Energy Generation, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 409268, 8 pages, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/409268