Determination of the quality of results obtained by various numerical methods for BSD.
Piotr Łukasik, Artur Krzyżak, Krzysztof Janc
Citation: Proceedings of the 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 8, pages 955–958 (2016)
Abstract. This article describes the determination of the quality of results obtained by various numerical methods for BSD. In order to verify the influence of the numerical error on the real data, two datasets acquired using two types of phantoms (isotropic and anisotropic) and the reference random data were analyzed. Additionally examined aspect was the duration of the calculations. The research were carried out on six of numerical methods for solving systems of equations (Gauss, Gauss Jordan, LU, Gauss with partial pivoting, LU (numerical recipes), Gauss-Jordan (numerical recipes)).
- Basser PJ, Mattiello J, LeBihan D. MR diffusion tensor spectroscopy and imaging. Biophysical Journal. 1994; 66(1):259-267. W.-K. Chen, Linear Networks and Systems (Book style). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth, 1993, pp. 123–135.
- Krzyżak A. T., et al., Quantitative assessment of Injury in Rats Spinal Cord in vivo using MRI of Water Diffusion Tensor, App. Magnetic Resonance, 2008; 34; 3-20.
- Trivedi R., Rathore R. K., Gupta R. K. Review: Clinical application of diffusion tensor imaging. The Indian Journal of Radiology & Imaging. 2008;18(1):45-52. http://dx.doi.org/10.4103/0971-3026.38505.
- Mandl R. C. W., Schnack H. G., Zwiers M. P., van der Schaaf A., Kahn R. S., et al. (2008) Functional Diffusion Tensor Imaging: Measuring Task-Related Fractional Anisotropy Changes in the Human Brain along White Matter Tracts. PLoS ONE 3(11): e3631.http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0003631.
- Basser P. J., Mattiello J., LeBihan D. Estimation of the effective self-diffusion tensor from the NMR spin echo. J. Magn. Reson. B 1994; 103:247–54.
- Krzyżak A. T., Olejniczak Z., Improving the accuracy of PGSE DTI experiment using spatial distribution of b matrix, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2015; 33; 286-295.