Citation: Proceedings of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 11, pages 181–184 (2017)
Abstract. The topic of representation, classification, and clustering of text documents and information extraction is currently very researched area. The area of data mining and text mining has its specific problems in the Slovak language. This paper deals with the methods of pre-processing of medical data, namely Slovak health records written in natural language, and their subsequent analysis, especially classification of their parts into classes.
- J. Paralič, Knowledge discovery in texts (in Slovak). Kosice: Equilibria, sro, 2010. ISBN 978-80-89284-62-7
- P. Berka, Data mining in databases (in Czech). Praha: Academia, 2003. ISBN 80-200-1062-9
- J. Paralič, Knowledge discovery in databases (in Slovak). Elfa, 2003.
- S. Balogh, F. Lehocki, D. Ivaniš, E. Kučera, M. Lajtman, and I. Miňo, “Data processing from mhealth patient data acquisition related to extracting structured data from eh records,” in International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare. Springer, 2012, pp. 255–262.
- T. A. P. Project. (2011) Apache poi - text extraction. [Online]. Available: http://poi.apache.org/text-extraction.html
- R. Novotnỳ and S. Krajci, Lemmatization of Slovak words by a tool Morphonary. Vydavatelstvo STU, 2007.
- Xml and More. (2011) Java annotation patterns engine (jape). [Online]. Available: http://xmlandmore.blogspot.sk/2011/05/java-annotation-patterns-engine-jape.html