Citation: Proceedings of the 2020 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 21, pages 491–500 (2020)
Abstract. With the expansion of Internet of Things (IoT) that relies on heterogeneous, dynamic, and massively deployed devices, device management (DM) (i.e., remote administration such as firmware update, configuration, troubleshooting and tracking) is required for proper quality of service and user experience, deployment of new functions, bug corrections and security patches distribution.
- “11 best practices for mobile device management (mdm), ibm security thought leadership white paper.” [Online]. Available: https://www.ibm.com/downloads/cas/VENWY8OG
- “Broadband forum.” [Online]. Available: https://www.broadband-forum.org/
- N. Ayeb, E. Rutten, S. Bolle, T. Coupaye, and M. Douet, “Towards an autonomic and distributed device management for the internet of things,” in 2019 IEEE 4th International Workshops on Foundations and Applications of Self* Systems (FAS*W), Jun 2019, p. 246–248.
- “Google home firmware update is bricking some units.” [Online]. Available: https://9to5google.com/2019/10/24/google-home-firmware-brick/
- “Rbc analyst says 52 million google home devices sold.” [Online]. Available: https://voicebot.ai/2018/12/24/rbc-analyst-says-52-million-google-home-devices-sold-to-date/
- “Hpe support.” [Online]. Available: https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docLocale=en US&docId=a00097382en us
- “Dell emc support.” [Online]. Available: https://www.dell.com/support/home/fr/fr/frbsdt1/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=8h6hj&oscode=w12r2
- M. Michael, J. E. Moreira, D. Shiloach, and R. W. Wisniewski, “Scaleup x scale-out: A case study using nutch/lucene,” in 2007 IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, 2007, pp. 1–8.
- N. Gligorić, S. Krčo, D. Drajić, S. Jokić, and B. Jakovljević, “M2m device management in lte networks,” in 2011 19th Telecommunications Forum (TELFOR) Proceedings of Papers, Nov 2011, p. 414–417.
- A. A. Corici, R. Shrestha, G. Carella, A. Elmangoush, R. Steinke, and T. Magedanz, “A solution for provisioning reliable m2m infrastructures using sdn and device management,” in 2015 3rd International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT), May 2015, p. 81–86.
- I. Danila, R. Dobrescu, D. Popescu, R. Marcu, and L. Ichim, “M2m service platforms and device management,” in 2015 9th International Symposium on Advanced Topics in Electrical Engineering (ATEE), May 2015, p. 67–72.
- M. N. Islam and S. Kundu, “Remote configuration of integrated circuit features and firmware management via smart contract,” in 2019 IEEE International Conference on Blockchain (Blockchain), Jul 2019, p. 325–331.
- H. Gupta and P. C. van Oorschot, “Onboarding and software update architecture for iot devices,” in 2019 17th International Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust (PST), Aug 2019, p. 1–11.
- S. Choi and J.-H. Lee, “Blockchain-based distributed firmware update architecture for iot devices,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, 2020, p. 37518–37525.
- S. Rao, D. Chendanda, C. Deshpande, and V. Lakkundi, “Implementing lwm2m in constrained iot devices,” in 2015 IEEE Conference on Wireless Sensors (ICWiSe), Aug 2015, p. 52–57.
- M. Ha and T. Lindh, “Enabling dynamic and lightweight management of distributed bluetooth low energy devices,” in 2018 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC), Mar 2018, p. 620–624.
- A. Karaagac, M. VanEeghem, J. Rossev, B. Moons, E. DePoorter, and J. Hoebeke, “Extensions to lwm2m for intermittent connectivity and improved efficiency,” in 2018 IEEE Conference on Standards for Communications and Networking (CSCN), Oct 2018, p. 1–6.
- “Google kills android distribution numbers on the web, but we’ve got you covered.” [Online]. Available: https://9to5google.com/2020/04/10/google-kills-android-distribution-numbers-web/
- “New android 11 devices will support virtual a/b for seamless updates.” [Online]. Available: https://www.xda-developers.com/google-virtual-ab-seamless-updates-android-11/
- “Broadband forum cpe wan management protocol (cwmp) data models.” [Online]. Available: https://cwmp-data-models.broadband-forum.org//
- “Genieacs.” [Online]. Available: https://github.com/genieacs/genieacs
- “Freeacs.” [Online]. Available: https://github.com/freeacs/freeacs
- “Orange live objects.” [Online]. Available: https://liveobjects. orange-business.com/#/liveobjects
- “Amazon aws iot device management.” [Online]. Available: https://aws.amazon.com/iot-device-management
- “Azure iot hub.” [Online]. Available: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/iot-hub/
- “Software updates over the air - bosch iot suite.” [Online]. Available: https://www.bosch-iot-suite.com/software-updates-over-the-air/
- “Oma specifications.” [Online]. Available: http://openmobilealliance. org/wp/index.html
- “User services platform (usp).” [Online]. Available: https://usp-data-models.broadband-forum.org/
- “Eclipse leshan.” [Online]. Available: https://github.com/eclipse/leshan/
- “Grid’5000: A large-scale and flexible testbed for experiment-driven research in all areas of computer science.” [Online]. Available: https://www.grid5000.fr/w/Grid5000:Home