Citation: Proceedings of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 11, pages 707–710 (2017)
Abstract. Contemporary tools aimed at information system (IS) development often use models to generate system implementation. Starting from an IS model, these tools commonly generate database implementation schema as well as code for generic CRUD operations of business applications. On the other hand, at the level of platform-independent models (PIMs) there is a lack of support for specification of more complex functionalities associated with events. In this paper, we present an approach aimed at specification of events at the level of PIMs. We introduce new concepts to describe context in which an event may occur, while we use our IIS*CFuncLang language to define event business logic. We also developed adequate transformations to generate executable program code from these specifications.
- D.S. Frankel, “Model Driven Architecture: Applying MDA to Enterprise Computing”, Wiley Publishing Inc., 2003.
- A. Popović, V. Dimitrieski, I. Luković, V. Đukić, “A DSL for modeling application-specific functionalities of business applications”, Computer Languages, Systems & Structures (COMLAN), Elsevier Science Publishers B. V., http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cl.2015.03.003, 2015 .
- T. Stahl, M. Völter, “Model-Driven Software Development: technology, engineering, management”, John Wiley & Sons Inc, Hoboken, USA, ISBN: 0-470-02570-0, 2006.
- I. Luković, A. Popović, J. Mostić, S. Ristić, “A Tool for Modeling Form Type Check Constraints and Complex Functionalities of Business Applications“, Computer Science and Information Systems (ComSIS), Consortium of Faculties of Serbia and Montenegro, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro, ISSN: 1820-0214, Vol. 7, No. 2, 2010, pp. 359-385.
- M. Mernik , J. Heering, M.A. Sloane, “When and How to Develop Domain-Specific Languages“, ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), Association for Computing Machinery, USA, Vol. 37, No. 4, 316-344. 2005
- I. Luković, P. Mogin, J. Pavicević, S. Ristić, “An Approach to Developing Complex Database Schemas Using Form Types”, Software: Practice and Experience, John Wiley & Sons Inc, Hoboken, USA, ISSN: 0038-0644, Published Online, May 29, 2007, http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/spe.820
- S. Aleksić, I. Luković, P. Mogin, M. Govedarica, “A Generator of SQL Schema Specifications”, Computer Science and Information Systems (ComSIS), Consortium of Faculties of Serbia and Montenegro, Belgrade, Serbia, ISSN: 1820-0214, http://dx.doi.org/10.2298/CSIS0702081A, Vol. 4, No. 2, 2007, pp. 79-98.
- I. Luković, V. Ivančević, M. Čeliković, S. Aleksić, “DSLs in Action with Model Based Approaches to Information System Development”, in the book: Formal and Practical Aspects of Domain-Specific Languages: Recent Developments, IGI Global, USA, 2013, ISBN: 978-1-4666-2092-6, http://dx.doi.org/10.4018/978-1-4666-2092-6, pp. 502-532.
- IntegraNova Modeler, Available on: http://www.integranova.com/
- SOList4UML documentation, available at http://www.soloist4uml.com/soloist-tutorial
- Milićev D., Model-Driven Development with Executable UML, John Wiley and Sons, July 2009, ISBN 9780470481639