Citation: Communication Papers of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 13, pages 315–322 (2017)
- R. R. Wright, “Using 3 dimensional simulation in nursing education,” in 43rd Biennial Convention (07 November-11 November 2015). STTI, 2015.
- V. team. (2016) The philosophy of virtual laboratories. [Online]. Available: http://vlab.co.in
- Z. Nedic, J. Machotka, and A. Nafalski, Remote laboratories versus virtual and real laboratories. IEEE, 2003, vol. 1.
- I. Santana, M. Ferre, E. Izaguirre, R. Aracil, and L. Hernandez, “Remote laboratories for education and research purposes in automatic control systems,” IEEE transactions on industrial informatics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 547–556, 2013.
- L. Gomes and S. Bogosyan, “Current trends in remote laboratories,” IEEE Transactions on industrial electronics, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 4744–4756, 2009.
- G. Vallabha, “Real-time pacer for simulink,” The MathWorks, Inc, vol. 21, 2010.
- M. team. (2017) Web access. [Online]. Available: https://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/internet-file-access.html
- Q. Fang. (2016) Jsonlab: a toolbox to encode/decode json files. [Online]. Available: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/33381-jsonlab--a-toolbox-to-encode-decode-json-files
- Contributors. (2017) shell.js. [Online]. Available: https://github.com/shelljs/shelljs
- M. Hevery and team. (2016) Angular framework. [Online]. Available: http://angularjs.org
- Triseum. (2017) Variant: Limits. [Online]. Available: https://triseum.com/calculus/variant/
- D. Parvati, W. L. Heinrichs, and Y. Patricia, “Clinispace: a multiperson 3d online immersive training environment accessible through a browser,” Medicine Meets Virtual Reality 18: NextMed, vol. 163, p. 173, 2011.
- A. Technologies. (2014) Virtual gearbox. [Online]. Available: http://www.animechtechnologies.com/showcase/virtual-gearbox/
- P. A. Rauschnabel, A. Brem, and Y. Ro, “Augmented reality smart glasses: definition, conceptual insights, and managerial importance,” Working paper, The University of Michigan-Dearborn, Tech. Rep., 2015.
- E. Uhlemann, “Connected-vehicles applications are emerging [connected vehicles],” IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 25–96, 2016.
- M. Corporation. (2017) Holotour. [Online]. Available: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/hololens/apps/holotour
- S. Prajapati, E. Madrigal, and M. T. Friedman, “Acquisition, visualization and potential applications of 3d data in anatomic pathology,” 2016. http://dx.doi.org/10.15190/d.2016.15
- 360world Europe Kft. (2016) Holoengine. [Online]. Available: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/holoengine/9nblggh4wkh9
- F. Panettieri. (2014) Socket.io for unity. [Online]. Available: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/21721