Citation: Communication Papers of the 2017 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 13, pages 367–374 (2017)
Abstract. This document presents a novel method for visual representation of mutual objects location (relative to each other) in 3D. The motivation and inspiration for such a work come from chromosome territory (CT) adjacency analysis. This paper describes: the idea of the cone of sight (CoS), with an explanation of the origin of such approach; the way a mathematical model of CoS was build and a process of a space segmentation with CoSes. Next, the way how distance-profile charts (DPCs) are designed and created was described and, finally showing DPC on the exemplary dataset. Finally, some conclusions were presented.
- Units in maritime navigation http://www.siranah.de/html/sail020e.htm
- Cremer T, Cremer C. Chromosome territories, nuclear architecture and gene regulation in mammalian cells. Nat Rev Genet. 2001;2(4):292âĂŞ301. Epub 2001/04/03. pmid:11283701.
- Magdalena Tkacz, Kornel Chromiński, Dominika Idziak-Helmcke, Ewa Robaszkiewicz, Robert Hasterok: Chromosome Territory Modeller and Viewer. PLoS ONE 11(8): e0160303. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0160303
- Mathworks: octree – partitioning 3D points into spatial subvolumes. https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/40732-octree-partitioning-3d-points-into-spatial-subvolumes
- Kuratowski Kazimierz: Wst ̨ep do teorii mnogości i topologii, PWN, Warszawa 1980 (Introduction to the Set Theory and Topology (in Polish))
- Conical surface. Encyclopedia of Mathematics. http://www.encyclopediaofmath.org/index.php?title=Conical_surface&oldid=31530
- Sphere packing – Wolfram Alpha: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/SpherePacking.html
- Conway, J. H. and Sloane, N. J. A. Sphere Packings, Lattices, and Groups, 2nd ed. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1993.
- Stark Marceli: Geometria analityczna z wstępem do geometrii wielowymiarowej, PWN, Warszawa 1974 (Analytical Geometry with introduction to multidimensional geometry (in Polish))