Citation: Communication Papers of the 2018 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 17, pages 45–50 (2018)
Abstract. The problem of implementing modern technologies into the electric power industry is quite relevant in the world. The article considers the models of decentralized platforms providing services for energy distribution and trade, their main advantages and disadvantages. The basic principles of tokenization were developed, which allow optimizing of the energy systems and concentration of the crowd funding process for the construction of new generation facilities.
- Official site of Greeneum project, White paper, https://www.greeneum.net/greeneum-whitepaper/
- Official site of Suncontract project, White paper, https://suncontract.org/tokensale/res/whitepaper.pdf
- Official site of Grid+ project, White paper, https://gridplus.io/assets/Gridwhitepaper.pdf
- Official site Impact PPA project, White paper, https://www.impactppa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/ImpactPPA_WP_v1.2WEB.pdf
- Official site of Power Ledger project, White paper, https://powerledger.io/media/Power-Ledger-Whitepaper-v8.pdf
- Official site of Energo Labs project, White paper, http://www.energolabs.com/
- Description of the Enerchain project, https://enerchain.ponton.de/
- Official site WePower project, White paper, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_OW_EddXO5RWWFVQjJGZXpQT3c/view
- EY, Overview of the Electricity Industry http://ru.investinrussia.com/data/file/EY-power-market-russia-2018.pdf [In Russian].
- PwC, Use cases for blockchain technology in Energy & Commodity trading – 2017, https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/industries/assets/blockchain-technology-in-energy.pdf [Accessed 08.03.2018].
- Deloitte, Blockchain applications in energy trading – 2016, https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/energy-and-resources/articles/role-of-blockchain-in-the-energy-and-resources-industry.html [Accessed 28.04. 2018].
- J. Basden, M. Cottrell, How utilities are using blockchain to modernize the grid, Harvard Business Review, 2017.
- T. Morstyn, et al., Using peer-to-peer energy-trading platforms to incentivize prosumers to form federated power plants, Nature Energy, Т. 3, No. 2. – С. 94, 2018.
- Z. Zheng et al., Blockchain challenges and opportunities: A survey, Work Pap., 2016.
- E.D. Bogdanova, L.G. Valieva, “Cryptocurrency and energy, Problems, prospects and tendencies of innovative science development”, Collected articles of international academic and research conference – 2017, pp. 63-67 [In Russian].
- F.V. Veselov, A. Khokhlov, Internet of Energy: how distributed energy will affect safety, prices for electricity and ecology, Russian version of the information resource Forbes, section "Business", October 18, 2017 [In Russian].
- I.M. Lyalkov, “Management of financial risks in companies of the fuel and energy complex”, Vestnik of the Russian Economic University. G.V. Plekhanov. Introduction. The way to science No. 1 (17), 2017, pp. 93-100 [In Russian].
- Official site of the system operator of the Unified Energy Network of Russia. Ensuring the long-term development of the EEC, http://so-ups.ru/index.php?id=future
- A.A. Burdin, Prerequisites for the Sustainable Development of the Electric Power Industry of Tatarstan, Synergy of Sciences No. 10., 2017, pp. 41-45, [In Russian].
- Exergy project Technical Whitepaper, https://exergy.energy/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Exergy-Whitepaper-v8.pdf
- MarketLab, Metallgesellschaft https://market-lab.org/kejs-metallgesellschaft
- U.S. Commodity futures trading commission, https://www.cftc.gov/About/MissionResponsibilities/index.htm/
- A.M. Rudkevich, M.C. Caramanis, E.A. Goldis, L. Xiaoguang, P.A. Ruiz, “Tabors R.D. Financial Transmission Rights in Changing Power Networks”, Proceedings of Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, No. 49, 2016, pp. 2326-2334.
- Arstechnica, Bitcoin’s insane energy consumption, explained, https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/bitcoins-insane-energy-consumption-explained/
- M. Kindy, A. Divine, A Blockchain Reputation System For Determining Good Market Actors, https://medium.com/topl-blog/divine-a-blockchain-reputation-system-for-determining-good-market-actors-7c47a0308ae8/
- T. Dickerson, M. Herlihy, P. Gazzillo, E. Koskinen, “Adding Concurrency to Smart Contracts, Computer Science” Distributed, Parallel, and Cluster Computing, Cornell University Library, https://arxiv.org/abs/1702.04467
- M. J. Mamontova, “Blockchain and opportunities of its implementation in energy, Information technology in science, management, social sphere and medicine: collected scientific proceedings of IV International scientific conference, December 5-8 2017, Tomsk, pp. 417-419 [In Russian].