Citation: Proceedings of the 2019 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 18, pages 227–230 (2019)
Abstract. This paper presents an application of spline-wavelet transformation and bent-functions for the construction of robust codes. To improve the non-linear properties of presented robust codes, bent-functions were used. Bent-functions ensure maximum non-linearity of functions, increasing the probability of detecting an error in the data channel. In the work different designs of codes based on wavelet transform and bent-functions are developed. The difference of constructions consists of using different grids for wavelet transformation and using different bent-functions. The developed robust codes have higher characteristics compared to existing. These codes can be used for ensuring the security of transmitted information.
- I. G. Burova and U. K. Demyanovich, Theory of Minimal Spline (SPSU, 2000).
- G. Caire, R. L. Grossman and H. V. Poor, Wavelet transforms associated with finite cyclic groups, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 39(4) (1993) 1157–1166.
- I. Daubechies, Ten Lectures on Wavelets, CBMS-NSF Conference Series in Applied Mathematics (SIAM, 1992).
- U. K. Demyanovich, Calibration ratio for B-splines on nonuniform net, Mat. Model T 13(3) (2001)
- U. K. Demyanovich, Minimal Splines and Wavelets (Vestnik SPSU, 2008)
- F. Fekri, R. M. Mersereau and R. W. Schafer, Theory of wavelet transform over finite fields, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing 3 (1999) 1213–1216.
- F. Fekri, S. W. McLaughlin, R. M. Mersereau and R. W. Schafer, Double circulant selfdual codes using finite-field wavelet transforms, Applied Algebra, Algebraic Algorithms and Error Correcting Codes Conference (Springer, 1999), pp. 355–364
- Tokareva N., Bent Functions: Results and Applications to Cryptography, 2015.
- A. Levina and S. Taranov, Spline-wavelet robust code under nonuniform codeword distribution, in 3rd Int. IEEE Computer, Communication, Control and Information Technology (IEEE, 2015).
- A. B. Levina and S. V. Taranov, Algorithms of constructing linear and robust codes based on wavelet decomposition and its application, Cryptology, and Information Security (Springer, 2015), pp. 247–258.
- A. B. Levina and S. V. Taranov, Second-order spline-wavelet robust code under nonuniform codeword distribution, Procedia Comput. Sci. 62 (2015) 297–302.
- A. B. Levina and S. V. Taranov, Construction of linear and robust codes that is based on the scaling function coefficients of wavelet transforms, J. Appl. Ind. Math. 9(4) (2015) 540–546.
- A. B. Levina and S. V. Taranov, New construction of algebraic manipulation detection codes based on wavelet transform, Proceedings of the 18th Conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT - 2016, pp. 187-192
- A. B. Levina and S. V. Taranov, Creation of codes based on wavelet transformation and its application in ADV612 chips, International Journal of Wavelets, Multiresolution and Information Processing - 2017, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 1750014
- A. B. Levina and S. V. Taranov, AMD codes based on wavelet transform, 2017 Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium - Fall (PIERS-FALL) - 2017, pp. 2534-2539
- Akdemir K.D., Wang Z., Karpovsky M. G., Sunar B., Design of Cryptographic Devices Resilient to Fault Injection Attacks Using Nonlinear Robust Codes // Fault Analysis in Cryptography, 2011.
- Karpovsky M.G., Kulikowski K., Wang Z., Robust Error Detection in Communication and Computation Channels // Keynote paper, Int. Workshop on Spectral Techniques, 2007.
- Carlet C. Boolean functions for cryptography and error correcting codes // Chapter of the monograph «Boolean Methods and Models», Cambridge Univ. Press (P. Hammer, Y. Crama eds.), 2007.
- MacWilliams, F.J. and Sloane, N.J.A., The Theory of Error-Correcting Codes. Elsevier-North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1977.