Citation: Position Papers of the 2019 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, M. Ganzha, L. Maciaszek, M. Paprzycki (eds). ACSIS, Vol. 19, pages 85–87 (2019)
Abstract. Non-public institutions play an important role in higher education. The article discusses the development of administrative repairs through RPA. Based on the robotic process automation, a dedicated project was presented to the automation.
- Chmielarz W., Project management and development of management information systems, University of Warsaw WZ Publishing House, Warsaw 2013
- Forbes Technology Council, 10 Strategic Ways To Automate Your Internal Business Workflows, https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestechcouncil/2018/05/29/10-strategic-ways-to-automate-your-internal-business-workflows/#2dfd6e536972, (accessed: 06/06/2019).
- How Workflow Systems and Automation Are Transforming Life at the Office, https://www.business.com/articles/workflow-automation-transforming-office/ , (access : 06/06/2019).
- How Colleges Can Use Workflow Automation to Cut Costs, https://gravityflow.io/articles/how-colleges-can-use-workflow-automation-to-cut-costs/ , (accessed: 06/06/2019).
- Economic IT II. Computerization of the economic circulation, ed. Korczak J., Dyczkowski M., Łukasik-Makowska B., Publisher of University of Economics in Wroclaw, Wroclaw 2013.
- Januszewski A., Functionality of IT management systems t1.t2., PWN Scientific Publishers, Warsaw 2006.
- The electronic economy system in the information and knowledge age, ed. Olszak C., Ziemba E., PWN Scientific Publisher, Warsaw 2006.
- White Stephen A., Introduction to BPMN, IBM Corporation, (accessed: 06/06/2019).
- Wójtowicz R., Selected legal, organizational and technological aspects of archiving electronic documents in Polish public institutions, Acquisition of knowledge and knowledge management, Publisher of University of Economics in Wroclaw, Wroclaw 2010.